Nowadays people lives are totally based on technical things. It makes their life easier & they can work faster which these technology. Canon printer is one of the technology to which peoples are addicted to it & has ISO standard print speed & Hi-speed USB. It has tremendous colors, smart and stylish design. Its features are extremely exceptional and it can connect with your mobile and print records without any web interfacing and spares your valuable time. It has numerous creative filters that adds enhancements to your photographs and uses low cost cartridges so that customers no need to think so much to buy this. Apart from this it gives reminder to remove your documents from printer when it is done & automatic 2 side printing. Though it has lots of advantages but sometimes it creates problem like spooler error. The problems which are caused by this error is printing command getting stuck in the queue, documents getting corrupted in spooler & cant translate for the printer & information is crashed in spooler. If you are troubling with this issue we provide you few easy steps by which you can fix this error.
Solution to fix Canon Printer Spooler Error:
- First of all shut down all programs such as word or any other program you are printing with.
- Then click on start button.
- After that press on administrative tools & then services.
- Then there will be list appears & scroll it to print spooler & press right click on it & select stop.
- After that open my computer & on local drive “C”. Press windows folder.
- Then press system 32 folders & then click on spool & then printers.
- Now delete all the print jobs in consisting folder.
- Then go back to services & click on print spooler & then press start.
- After that open the software or program you recently closed & try to print it as you are printing.
Note: For urgent basis solution you can clear the print queue from the control panel in “printers & devices” & if it is not working then follow the above steps.
We hope that above mentioned steps are helpful to you & you have fixed your canon printer spooler error. If you are still facing problem then call immediately on our toll free for further assistance. We provide round the clock support to which you can anytime as per your time. Feel free to call us.
For further details: Call on canon printer Support phone number 1-888-257-5888 and get instant support by our experts.